How my marketing will sell your home? It is a concentrated effort and we do everything we can to effectively market your home.
Syndication To Realtor.com, Trulia & Zillow
- The vast majority of buyers start their search, and find their home, online. This is where I focus my efforts, by broadcasting your home to Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow, the three largest real estate search sites online. Buyers are then directed to your single property website, where they can learn all about your home and schedule a showing.
- I post all my listings to my Facebook pages with a photo to alert my network. In addition, your single property website has a like button so buyers can easily share the site with friends and family. I also take out private facebook ads regarding your home specifically targeted to home buyers in your area.
Custom Single Property Website
- I’ll create a custom single property website with a slideshow, music, maps, area info, full property description and features, and more. This allows me to display even more information than on the MLS and present your home in it’s best light. I’ll also register a unique domain name and put it on the for sale sign, so potential buyers can easily find your property online.
Premium Craigslist Ad
- Craigslist is one of the most active places out there for online real estate. I’ll post your listing to craigslist twice weekly until we get it sold. While others just use a plain text description, I use a special template that makes your home stand out and shows nearly twice as many photos.
Premium Email Flyer
- I’ll email my list a premium flyer with multiple photos and full info on your property.
Text Marketing w/ Call Capture
- I’ll setup a special code that buyers can text for more information. It will automatically text them more info, and it will alert me with their phone number so I can follow up immediately.
Professional Photography And Tons of Photos Posted
- In an online world, photos are what sells the property. I work with a professional photographer to make sure your home puts it’s best face forward online. I also make sure to post at least a dozen high quality photos of every home because it’s been proven that listings with multiple high quality photos get more views from buyers.
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Call (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market.
What About One Of These Homes?
All statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, call our J. Philip Real Estate Team at (716) 650-0051
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call us at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home.
Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2016 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.