Things You Should Leave Behind:
- Owner’s manuals and warranties for any appliances
- If there is a warranty on the roof
- Garage door opener(s)
- Even though they will most likely change the locks, extra sets of house keys
- Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued
- Provide numbers to the local utility companies
- If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board
- A list of local service providers the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc
- Instructions for the heating and air conditioning system
- A bunch of menus from great restaurants that deliver near the home
- If you have children that go to the school, contact information for PTA/PTO, school contact information
- If you have an electronic dog fence the collar transmitter
- fresh roll of toilet paper and paper towels in each bathroom
- Liquid soap at each sink
Congratulations on the sale of your home and I hope that you will have great memories in your new Western New York home!
What About One Of These Homes?
All statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, call our J. Philip Real Estate Team at (716) 650-0051
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call us at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home.