Buyers Remorse – Do you have it?
What did we just do? Buyer’ Remorse, we come across it a lot in our business. It is a question that many 1st time home buyers and even people that are moving from one home to another ask themselves. They suddenly find themselves very worried about the future that it is going to take 30 years to pay off their mortgage and really own the home that they just purchased. Suddenly the thoughts of the roof, basement and household systems come to mind and what did the home inspector not find.
First off take a very deep breath! If you have been working with our team of Real Estate Experts, we have already had the discussions about the expenses and what to expect during the home buying process. It reminds me of an episode of “I Love Lucy” show. Ricky and Lucy just bought there country home and they are worried that it will take them 20 years to pay off their mortgage…
See you are not the first, nor will you be the last person to freak out just before you move into your new home? Even then there were issues with title search… Making the transition to home ownership does not have to be stressful, especially when you are prepared to do so. Here are a selection of articles that you may find useful in the home buying process.
Top Questions Buyers Ask
- House or Condo?
- Does Size Really Matter?
- Are You Ready to Buy a Home?
- Should I Haggle Over the Price?
- What is a home inspection?
- Should “Hidden” Costs of Buying a Foreclosure Keep me from Buying One?
Home Buying Basics
- Help for Prospective Homebuyers
- Buying Your Home with the Fair Housing Act
- You are not alone if you do not own a home!
- Open House Pitfalls, Tips and Etiquette for Buyers
- Choosing Your New Neighborhood
- Strategies to be the winning bid when there are multiple offers
- Fearing Buyer’s Remorse?
- Selecting the Right Real Estate Agent to Represent YOU!
- New or Pre-Owned Home?
- Reducing Stress When Relocating Your Home
- Your courtship of your next home!
- Are there pros to living in a small home?
- What Home Ownership Can Mean for You
- Wanting More From Your Home
- Buying Your Home – Is the Time Right?
Financing & Mortgage
- 8 Creative Tips on Saving for a Down Payment
- Do I Want to Buy with Cash?
- How to Avoid Being House Poor
- Buyer Assistance Programs in Western New York
- Turning Your Home into Your Retirement Plan
- Foreclosure is a Process not a type of Sale