Today I am speaking at the NY State Association of Realtors mid-winter meetings at the Technology Forum on Blogging for the second time this year. Blogging has brought me great success and I am sharing it with my fellow New York State Realtors.
Business Benefits of Blogging
Here are the biggest benefits I have received from blogging:
- Helps keep you on track of real estate trends
- Increase your knowledge on the local area
- Be the perceived expert in the area
- Be found on the search engines when consumers are looking for local real estate information
- A way to place your advertising around an article to give you greater exposure for your listings
- Done right, it can be a steady flow of buyers and sellers ready to work with you and closed sales
It is easier to attract the search engines than a traditional website
Great way to educate yourself about topics you may not know
Great resource in your listing presentation to sellers
Education for your buyers on the process of purchasing a home
To become the one source consumers depend on for their Real Estate information
If the consumer likes the content and finds it valuable they will contact you.
What About One Of These Homes?
All statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, call our J. Philip Real Estate Team at (716) 650-0051
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call us at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home.